What is the cause of urinary stress incontinence?
It is the consequence:
- A weakness of the perineal muscles (perineum: part of the body closing down the pelvis and crossed by the termination of the urinary tract, genitals and digestive) responsible for supporting the bladder and urethra.
- Pregnancies and deliveries and later, tobacco, menopause and overweight.
- A sphincter weakness of the urethra (muscle responsible for sealing the bladder).
What is the treatment of urinary stress incontinence?
- Perineal rehabilitation.
- Surgery with strips.
- Intraurethral injection of the filler.
- Laser treatment by vaginal route.
- Urethral injection of platelet-rich plasma.